We care about your safety, both online while you stay safe at home, and if you’re out for essential reasons practicing social-isolation.
I recommend scheduling a virtual date if you’re suddenly in a long-distance relationship and apart.
Need some hand holding? Reach out here >
BAY STATE HEALTH – COVID-19 STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY VIDEO
Bay State Health produced a video we’d like to share with you to help if you’re quarantining together, or with your family. #StaySafe #StayHome
THE CDC SAFETY TIPS
- Clean your hands often – Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Use Hand Sanitizer – If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at Home as Much as Possible.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others.
The World Health Organization Data on COVID-19
The WHO has a lot of data and statistics on how to stay safe during the coronavirus pandemic.